Position: Full Time
Location: Working between Milton Keynes & Mayfair based studios + WFH
Hours: 9-5:30, Mon-Fri
Attractive salary + Bonus scheme + benefits
We’re a creative & digital design studio who work primarily from our relaxed rural studio on the outskirts of Milton Keynes, but also share our time between our design studio in London with the flexibility to work from home where needed. We’re known for our creativity and our client base is super-diverse, from start-ups in Tech to blue-chips in Finance, we create a huge range of work from brand delivery to motion graphics.
About the role
We’re on the hunt for an exceptional Account Manager to join the WHP team. After landing a couple of large clients and setting up a space in London, we’re looking for our first Account Manager – someone who’s not scared of getting stuck in. As an agency that strives on being creative, we want someone that’s interested in generating ideas as part of the team on top of some of the more day-to-day Account Management stuff, with a focus on digital delivery. Leading our clients through our projects, you’ll be the first point of contact, ensuring all work meets our super high bar for quality, and is delivered on time and on budget. We’re looking for someone who has a proven track record of leading long-term accounts and building outstanding client relationships . You’ll be a team player with a creative edge, excellent at building trusted client partnerships whilst collaborating internally with our team of creatives and developers. Primarily working on a key client within the Health & Wellbeing sector, any experience or personal interest in this area is highly advantageous. You must have at least 3 years experience of account management in a brand/advertising/marketing agency or similarly creative environment. You will have exceptional financial and administrative support skills, a keen eye for detail, good sales skills, strong networking skills and above all have a ‘can do’ attitude. We’re a growing agency, and whoever fills the role will be our first account manager, so we’re keen that the person make the role their own, and hope they would be the first step to expanding the team further.
- Liaising and nurturing client partnerships
- Client budget planning & management
- Campaign planning and delivery – both digital & offline, with a focus on social and a knowledge of the technical aspects of delivery
- Knowledge of PPC a bonus – would involve liaising with third-party agencies for PPC campaigns
- Liaising with clients to create content plans
- Help with content ideas and lead on producing them
- Knowledge or interest of eCommerce a huge bonus
- An interest in new technologies – we’re keen to push things on for our clients, and want the right person to help us
- A need to promote WHP through various channels (we never shout about what we do – all new business has been recommendation)
- Online marketing and content ideas for eCommerce platforms
- Project budgeting and resourcing
- Capturing insights and actions in meetings and circulating contact reports
- Creation of new business proposals
- Networking and new business lead generation (MK, Northampton and Mayfair centric)
- Coordinate with team members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- New business pitching and upselling existing clients
- Creating and presenting project estimates
- Project planning and self time-management
We provide a company-wide bonus scheme. We always take the long break over Xmas and New Year. Weekly team lunch on us, and always a relaxed working environment.
We provide a unique and inclusive open plan studio environment where challenges of the future are fought together and overcome every day.
We provide you with the opportunity to work in close partnership with our key clients. We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds.
We provide everyone with equal access to skills development and provide all the latest tools and toys to play with.
We keep it rural by being set in the ground of an old farmhouse, but with our London connections you get to spend time in town too.
*No agencies please*