Position: Full Time
Location: Working between Milton Keynes & Mayfair based studios + WFH
Hours: 9-5:30, Mon-Fri
Attractive salary + Bonus scheme + benefits
We’re a creative & digital design studio who work primarily from our relaxed rural studio on the outskirts of Milton Keynes, but also share our time between our design studio in London with the flexibility to work from home where needed. We’re known for our creativity and our client base is super-diverse, from start-ups in Tech to blue-chips in Finance, we create a huge range of work from brand delivery to motion graphics.
About the role
We’re on the look out for a creative full stack developer, someone that can help us with a wide range of web based projects. After landing a couple of large clients and setting up a space in London, we’re looking for someone to help us with our many web-based projects. The right candidate would be proficient in both frontend and backend development. They would be willing to take the lead on projects and see them through from start to finish, and working to briefs in an agency environment, have fantastic communication skills, positive attitude and most importantly, a genuine passion for developing and all things creative and social.
- Experience of modern web development techniques, Typescript, node.js/NPM, Front end frameworks such as (VUE, React), GIT, Python.
- Code and implement WordPress sites from Photoshop layout through HTML/CSS to a custom theme, functions, and plugins
- Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level
- Knowledge of Shopify and WOO an advantage
- Experience in Liquid open-source, Ruby-based template language an advantage
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Implementation of responsive design development
- An eye for pixel perfect development work
- Use of Adobe products
- Knowledge of Photoshop/XD
- Interested in design and making websites look the best they can be
- Development support of client website projects and WHP’s own website
- Additional, multi-format social content creation
- Manage site and domain hosting
- Familiarity with ASP .net, VBScript, web server configurations (Windows and Linux) a plus
We provide a company-wide bonus scheme. We always take the long break over Xmas and New Year. Weekly team lunch on us, and always a relaxed working environment.
We provide a unique and inclusive open plan studio environment where challenges of the future are fought together and overcome every day.
We provide you with the opportunity to work in close partnership with our key clients.We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds.
We provide everyone with equal access to skills development and provide all the latest tools and toys to play with.
We keep it rural by being set in the ground of an old-farm house, but with our London connections you get to spend time in town too.
*No agencies please*